Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Basement



iPod Mister Ron (Ron Evry) - Mister Ron's Basement #677

Just a point of disclosure before I proceed with the review:

I know Mr. Ron personally. He was my computer teacher in elementary school, and he is also my best friend's father. However he has been a part of the medium since its inception, and I would even consider him an expert in the field.

Mr. Ron's Basement is a daily podcast in which Ron Evry, better known to his listeners as Mr. Ron, reads stories that have long since been relegated to the dark corners of the public domain. Mr. Ron breathes new life into these old stories by presenting them to his audience in the form of a podcast, juxtaposing the archaic with the futuristic.

I've always found this podcast to be pretty interesting. I think that Mr. Ron has done a great job unearthing some gems that might not have otherwise seen the light of day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan-

Stumbled into your blog quite by accident last night, The Podzinger link is interesting. Of course, the direct link is at http://slapcast.com/users/revry :)

I like your blog, but you've GOT to update it just a bit more frequently. Remember, plagiarism isn't plagiarism if you have citations...

Mr. Anonymous
from Mr. Anonymous's Basement